Tuesday, June 12, 2012

No News is Good News

After just getting to the point at which I felt on top of things enough to start posting a little more regularly, I fell into a huge funk. It didn't take me long to suspect and then discover that this was because... I am pregnant again! I was sick the first time around but it was liveable. This time, however, I wanted to die. Thankfully I seem to be emerging from the other end of the worst of it so am starting to piece my life back together. James was amazing through everything and picked up a lot of the slack that I left around but he could only do so much after a long day of hard work. So now I'm slowly catching up on putting life back into its comfortable course. So I don't have a lot of extra time to write on here but I thought I should at least break the radio silence with a bit of an explanation for my absence.

1 comment:

sarahlaughed said...

Congratulations! So exciting. Get lots of rest. - Nova