Saturday, September 14, 2013

Starting to obey

Our very own Mr Adorable Chubs Esquire may be a little more impulsive and less easy to be reasoned with than our Mr Thoughtful Firstborn but I have been pleasantly surprised the past couple days when he has started to obey commands (on occasion). I know he understands a lot more than I usually give him credit but it's neat to see his understanding follow through into actions. The first two incidents that I noticed were several times in a row when I told him not to touch the keyboard he took his hand away. Then, of course, his wishes took over and I eventually had to move him or the keyboard away. I've also noticed that he likes to try to stand up in the bath but now when I tell him not to there's a 50/50 chance he will sit down again instead of stand up. Not much, I know, but also not too bad for his age!

No comments: