Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Two months

I can't believe it's been over two months already. People always say it goes quickly but it really does.
It also feels as though I'll always remember every detail of what is going on but I know that from week to week I can forget so I want to write down some of my favourite things.
Logi-bear is getting so chunky and growing so much. I can't believe how much of his clothes he's outgrown already (not that he doesn't have an inordinate amount of outfits to grow into still).
I love how when he wakes and I pick him up he does a superman stretch in the air.
I love how his voice is all muffled or scrunchy sounding when he first wakes.
I love how I can't wait to pick him up even if I had been more than happy to put him down for the nap. Sometime I have to stop myself from waking him up so I can pick him up.
I love how he looks in little boy clothes (pants, overalls etc) but I'm really sad he's not wearing sleepers all the time any more.
I love how he holds my hand (finger) when we go for rides in the truck.
I love how he talks to his monkey and his Papa Smurf.
I love how he loves his daddy.
I love his little coos, squeaks, squeals, and attempts at saying "hi".
I love how he can be so polite sometimes in informing us when he's waiting to be fed by doing his hungry dance.
I LOVE his grin.
I love when he gets mad and his "mmmaaaa" cry.
I love how his eyebrows go white and his face goes red before he cries.
I love how he snuggles under my chin or on my shoulder.
I love how he sucks his fist when he goes to bed.
I love how he tries to stand up and look around.
I love his little face to pieces.
I even love how he interrupts everything I try to start doing (including this blog post).
So although the list goes on quite a bit, I'm going to have to leave it at that for now!

No comments: