Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Teeth!


He's had these for a few weeks now but I just haven't got around to putting anything up on here about it. The first two teeth came in at the same time and didn't seem to give him more trouble than one fussy night (or at least didn't give me more trouble than that) but I believe his top ones are starting to rear their heads and he's been fussy and not sleeping well for the past few days so hopefully they poke through before too long. I think these teeth are an adorable addition and make for some really cute faces as he tests out the new feeling in his mouth. Thankfully we haven't had too much trouble with biting yet so over all it's been a positive experience.

When I discovered the first tooth (not having realized it was coming through already) it gave me a pang to think he's already reached another milestone but at the same time I'm so happy he's developing as he should. He's getting to be a big boy already!

No comments: