Friday, August 17, 2012

Dirty Hands

A few days ago Logan got into the paint tray and made himself some white gloves.
Last night we went to the beach and he covered himself with sand.
It's really neat to see him grow up and experience new things. As a side note, the incident with the paint went much better than I ever could have imagined. I thought things were unnaturally quiet at one point and when I went to investigate I discovered him playing in the storage room with the paint tray and latex-white hands. But the whole time he was playing in it and while I went to get the camera and to get the sink ready he kept his hands over the tray and didn't drip anywhere. There were a couple splatters on his sleeves but aside from that everything stayed clean! He's a messy boy but over all he manages to keep things surprisingly clean. I hope this trend keeps up but we'll see!

No comments: