Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Moments of gentleness

Logan had been sitting on the couch with Rabbity (my old stuffed rabbit) for quite a while this morning. I went near to see what he was doing and discovered him alternately knocking Rabbity down so she would bump her head (usually accompanied with giggles) and then picking her up and kissing her head where it hurt. I certainly have a boy on my hands but am so thankful that for the most part his exuberance it tempered pretty well with gentleness...
Last night was the first time he consistently has been able to ask 'please' when he would like something. It's nice that he's so eager (so far) to use this new word. Even when he forgets and I have to prompt him he responds with a grin, the cutest 'pees', and usually claps his hands at himself afterwards. Oh, if this would only be our attitude more often!

No comments: