Thursday, September 20, 2012

Little boy blue

The light was beautiful last evening and Logan was wearing a great blue sweater. So, of course, I couldn't resist taking as many pictures as possible. It's no wonder he's so comfortable taking pictures himself since that seems to be something we do a lot of in this household.
Not pictured here but on our walk last night Logan decided that I had taken enough pictures and that it was his turn so I tied the strap a little shorter and he started snapping away. I did delete most of the pictures afterwards but there were at least four that turned out pretty well. It was also interesting to see what he chose to capture: we have a good one of the backhoe, one of a rock, one of the trees and one of the bushes nearby. I need hardly tell you that there were quite a few people stopping to comment on our little shutter-bug. It's neat to see how children pick up on things so quickly and imitate so thoroughly (he even was crouching down at certain points to get different angles).
I find I upload enough pictures to facebook so I usually try limit myself to picking the best one or two out of each photo time but it's nice to be able to upload the whole bunch at once and not have to worry about leaving any good ones out.

No comments: