Friday, September 14, 2012

Haircut

Logan's hair does not grow very quickly. James has trimmed the hair around his ears a couple times but that's been it for haircutting for our boy until last night. Logan's hair had been getting to the point where it was more often messy than not. I will miss the bunch of curls at the back of his head but I really like the results of his cut. There isn't a huge difference but to me he looks older. I also really appreciate that his hair (so far) has been tidy all the time but still looks natural. I think James did an excellent job cutting it all by hand. Logan was really good at sitting still through the process, too. He did forget a few times and I know James was more stressed about messing things up than he let on but it all turned out really well.
Of course he had to help Dad shave before Dad shaved him around his ears and neck.
Fascinated while watching the meticulous process.
Don't worry, the it is not really cut in a mowhawk: this is just part-way through the cut. I suppose a 'before' picture of sorts would be good too:
I haven't really taken any 'after' pics yet but they will certainly be coming with any subsequent pictures of Logan so you'll have to take my word until then that it turned out well.

No comments: