Friday, January 04, 2013

Snowy Day

It's 2013! I believe that's the first time I've written the date this year. Despite ringing the year in in memorable style, it'll take a few more times of writing it down for it to sink in that we're in a new year. James took our big boy out to play in the snow and watch the machines remove the snowbanks from our street. They were out there at least three hours today and, miraculously, the baby slept the whole time. So I was able to clear a lot of the papers off the table/desk. Hopefully this means it will be easier to get necessary things accomplished in the coming days and weeks. I was also able to get a few pictures of some of their fun while I brought them out some water part-way through. And here are a few of the few pictures I took...
Oh, and here's one of some of the action from inside the house:

No comments: