Friday, August 29, 2014

new kitten

After much convincing (and realizing the potential of having a mouse problem in a house as old as this) I finally came around to say we could get another kitten. The hunt was on and, after extensive searching and a couple disappointments, James found just the one. It's a Bengal and from everything we read about the breed it seems like it'll fit in exactly with what we want. We've been told they don't shed like a regular cat so no excessive cat fur and allergies (YEAH!) and they're quite trainable. In fact, I think we found the closest thing to a dog in a cat's body that we could and with that I am satisfied. He arrived yesterday and made himself at home almost immediately. He is sweet, playful, cuddly, smart, elegant, and gives me a more concrete excuse to lay on the couch all morning. What more could I ask for? So without further ado, here's the new boy in town:

No comments: