Monday, December 31, 2007

Holiday

I've had a relaxing boxing-week. Not the least part of which perhaps lies in the fact that while away from the big city lights and excitement for a down-home Christmas I was thrust into the slew of despond (ie the land of dial-up). But rather than acting the way one would suspect (symptoms of withdrawal etc) this seemingly frustrating situation has contributed much, I believe, to my general feeling of satisfaction in accomplishing the ever-fleeting R&R that so many strive to attain.

A little strange that as soon as I leave that haven, rather than follow up my lesson about priorities I dive right back into the virtual world in order that I might communicate to all my readers the wonders of it all.

Perhaps it is merely that I am using technology's own weapons to subvert its message.
Or perhaps I'm just a sucker.

No comments: