Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Colour

Life has presented a rather monochromatic hue the past little while. Many people talk of the winter blahs and give many causes for this effect. One of the main ones for me is the lack of sunlight and colour. Today I went to school wearing my fun yellow hat that always reminds me of the beach along with other light and bright articles of clothing and accessories and it worked: my friends commented that I looked like summer (and no, we know no one by that name). So I have decided to attempt something similar with this blog and dress it in some bright colours reminiscent of summer.



I would like to note in closing that none of the pictures were changed in any way. The smokebush leaves are that colourful on their own (with the late-afternoon sunlight filtering through). It's so beautiful.

No comments: