Tuesday, February 26, 2008

hair


While I was home for reading week, I got a haircut. I don't usually bother too much with things like that since my hair is curly and a cut that I've paid for looks the same as one I've given myself once the magic worked into the styling after the cut works off. But a friend of the family has been cutting my mom's and my brother's hair for a while now and I thought I might as well take the opportunity when I had it. I had also been considering the possibility of some sort of bang since my forehead is rather higher than not and any means of covering the face could be seen as an improvement.

So I got a haircut. I really like the result. Not only does it look nice straight but also has a nice shape when curly. Our friend cut a short layer near my face that could act as a bang but also pulled back at times when I don't have time to take care of it.

My mom commented at the time that it makes me look older and in reply a friend commented that it rather made me look more my age. I suppose that could be a good thing but afterwards I have been pondering whether I shall have to start acting my age now that I can't fool people so much. Hmm.

But I really do like pretty much everything about this new haircut and was not even pained by the sight of the many inches of hair that littered the floor when I stepped away from the chair.

No comments: