Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Busy

I have started to realize that the moments in my life that aren't busy are and forever will be the exceptions. But do I really want it any other way? I actually doubt it. These past couple weeks we've been blitzing James' mom's place getting it ready to sell. Just prior to that I spent part of a week helping get Grandma's house ready to sell. As of now my Grandma's is sold and Logan's Grandma's house has had its first showing. I have a whole day at home to start sorting this place out. So much can be neglected when one spends no more than one waking hour per day at home. But it does give satisfaction to know that things are being accomplished.

On a different note, I just noticed my last post title is Choral Bells and I'm not entirely sure if that is the proper spelling for heuchera's common name. Looking at it now I do believe it should be Coral Bells. It isn't surprising that my mind would gravitate to the musical interpretation but I think I was wrong. But the pictures are beautiful nevertheless.

No comments: