Thursday, July 14, 2011

Cheese


I finally have a picture where you can see the top teeth too. I think the bottom ones are beyond adorable and the top ones are cute too (but not quite as extreme on the cute scale) but since they're there I like having picture proof...

Speaking of picture proof, we've been meaning to get a video camera ever since he was born but haven't got around to it yet. I have also been meaning to switch my phone plan but that I finally accomplished last week. As I played around with my new phone I discovered it had a video option. Thinking of it now, my previous phone (perhaps all of my previous phones) had the video option but I never used it. Importantly, though, this current phone also comes equipped with bluetooth so I am able (really, my husband is able) to transfer them to my husband's laptop without having to buy some sort of cord. So I've started taking videos of as many of L's accomplishments as I can. The quality is pretty low but the subject is the best!

No comments: