Friday, July 01, 2011

Fever


Seemingly (to me) hard on the heels of his first set of teeth, my man is now cutting the top two. It's more rough on him this time with a low-grade fever and more evident pain and restlessness as a result but he's still taking it like a trooper. Even during the worst of it people who have met him for the first time have remarked on how happy and calm he is. He is such a blessing and joy. Another side benefit (for me) of his feeling under the weather is that he is more clingy and cuddly than usual. I generally like the fact that he is more than happy to go to or be entertained by other people but now that I have it it's nice to have a mommy's boy for a couple days (but I wouldn't want it to be like this all the time). I do hope he's over the worst today, though.

No comments: