Monday, March 28, 2011

The Super's Wife

No, that's not the super wife. Wish I were but I'm working on it... It's interesting being the wife of someone like James. Today the water pump that works to heat our building quit so he's been working with the plumber to fix everything. We now have a hole in our ceiling by the hallway but hopefully we'll have heat soon. And James has been making supper on the side while working. I think it works out pretty well. It's amazing just how much James really knows. There are times when I feel he's getting beyond himself about things but then it turns out that he really is an expert. Boo. No, it's really fascinating. I love how there's never a dull moment and always something to learn. It also reminds me of my own childhood with Dad working from home with no external schedules. Ooh, supper's almost ready. Can I call it my Super's super supper? Aw, that would just be silly.

No comments: