Thursday, November 17, 2011

Decisions, decisions

A bit over a week ago I stumbled across an interesting opportunity for our family and we've been researching how feasible it would be. Until we know if we're actually pursuing it for some reason I really don't want to let too many people know about the details. I'm not sure from whence the reticence springs but it's possible that it's just too close to my dreams to want to go through the disappointment with others watching. Now before everyone starts guessing amazing and huge steps for us, it really isn't anything that significant (we're not moving to another country or adopting or something) but it would be great if we could swing it. The one problem with not letting anyone know about it is that I would like advice as I research options in this decision and it might be hard to solicit without giving sufficient background. I would like to be able to tell people once I am more sure that the process will go through but I guess I don't want to have to explain how we gave up if it doesn't pan out. Maybe I'll go around asking people a pile of crazy hypothetical questions as a smoke-screen with the one real question buried somewhere in the middle.
What to do, what to do...

No comments: