Friday, November 25, 2011

super boy

Our boy has never appreciated wearing bibs that are anything more than fabric (and he hasn't always enjoyed those for any length of time). He's always tried to get anything that crinkles or is stiff off from around his neck and I can sympathise with him in this remembering my deep-set aversion to turtle-neck shirts and the like. But yesterday he brought to me one of these pristine bibs with a plastic backing and wanted me to put it on him backwards (don't ask me how I knew this was what he wanted, writing it out now I'm wondering that myself). So I did, wondering what would happen. He then walked around (with a bit of a strut, perhaps?) with his cape-bib for the next half-hour at least. I can't think that he has seen anything with a cape that he is attempting to imitate yet so I wonder where this new idea originated.
Our little super hero!
Just don't tell him it looks like a cute peter-pan collar from the front...

No comments: