Thursday, November 08, 2007

flickr

I've been uploading most of my photos onto flikr and have noticed a big improvement in the quality of my pictures from the time when I first got my camera to now. I think it is in part due to becoming familiar with my camera--with what I can and cannot do with it. Also I think that over time with trial and error I am developing a definite style concerning both what I take pictures of and how I take those pictures. It's really neat to look back to see the development and new techniques I have been able to pick up along the way. It is also interesting to see how my love for photography has only grown with the more practice I get.

To illustrate much of what I hvae been saying, here are two pictures: one taken in February (not long after I got my camera) and one taken two days ago. Both are of a similar subject but I think it will be easy to see which one was taken first.

No comments: