Wednesday, July 05, 2006

my two dogs

My older dog, Sparky, behaves perfectly before my camera. This may have something to do with the fact that I have taken countless pictures of her for many years now. My younger dog, Shasta, is a different story. As soon as she thinks that attention is being paid her she wants to be in on the action and comes running towards the camera. Even when she sits in one spot, her head is seldom still. This leaves many photos of her blurred in one place or another (digital cameras come in handy here!).
however, I recently discovered that if she sits down by Sparky she is much more settled and willing to pose for the picture. Here is proof:



It reminds me of what I've heard about training a young elephant by placing it with an older elephant (not quite on the same scale, though!)

No comments: