Thursday, October 06, 2011

Dress up

James has had two cats for quite a few years. For several years they had been living at his mom's place. This arrangement went well until she relocated (yes, just one of the moves I was involved in) and they came here. It has been interesting having cats in the house. In particular it has been interesting having these cats. I know most cats have personality but I've never met cats with quite this kind of personality. Noon (the one pictured here) will let you dress her up as long as you tell her that she is a pretty girl. In this picture she's wearing her food dish, I feel, with a certain style. The fact she tolerates being dressed up may not be that strange as far as cats go but I believe what sets her apart from the common herd is the fact that her dignity is never called into question no matter how outlandish the outfit. I respect that about her.

No comments: