Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Thanksgiving weekend

This weekend the weather couldn't have been better and our health couldn't have been worse. After spending Saturday holed up inside we decided it would be better to get some fresh air and take part in some of the joys of the weekend. Here are a few pictures of the one afternoon spent out of the city. Fun was had by all with cousins playing and a fairly large tree-house being built. The next day we had a lovely large family supper with my relatives. Unfortunately I took no pictures then but the other little ones were also there so it was great to have some younger ones around again. Nice to see how LJ is interacting more and more with other children. Then we celebrated James' birthday yesterday with another perfect day. So over all I am refreshed from the weekend even though I cannot breathe through my nose. The only thing that could have improved it at all would be better health but then perhaps being sick is making me more mindful to be thankful that I haven't been sick in such a long time!

No comments: