Thursday, June 14, 2007

Elusive Time

I figured that I would have more time to write better posts now that I'm home from the trip and settling in to the work/play schedule. But that does not seem to be the case. I'm also hoping (probably in similar hopeless fashion) that when I get my new computer (notice the use of 'when') I'll have more time (or at least, for starters, the computer will not periodically shut down my browser for no apparent reason in the middle of whatever I may be doing) to devote to writing. But we'll see if that develops. I know in my previous wishful thinking that I forgot to factor in the time spent on keeping in touch with new friends made on the trip. So maybe I will have more time with the new computer. Then again, I will probably spend more of that time simply playing around with pictures and music (knowing me). But that will be fun too. Working has also tired me and when tired I am not as creative and have not the energy to attempt to make what I write sound clever.
So I apologise for the lack of content and quality but that may be the case all summer long, so be prepared.

No comments: