Thursday, June 21, 2007

girls of summer

Yay for the first day of Summer! The season of gratuitous flowers!
And the season for which I can finally revert to the original colour of the blog. It's like coming home. I don't normally go for pink but this is a nice shade and I still think it's the nicest template offered. But for the sake of variety I have decided to change colours with the seasons. And it makes good sense when there are four different options. I've assigned blue for winter, green for spring, pink for summer and brown for autumn. I am slightly disapointed that autumn, my favourite season, was stuck with the worst colour but it had to be that way; it doesn't make sense otherwise. And brown will match any of the stunning pictures of fall leaves that I am inevitably going to take and post.

It has been alternating rain and sun all day. Maybe because it is a day of transitions the weather thought it would follow the general theme. I am planning on heading to the beach again with some friends tonight so I hope it won't rain on our parade. If it does, we'll just come on back here and find something else to do. But it would be nice if we could enjoy the great outdoors.

In other breaking news (except that I really do hope that it doesn't break): I finally got my laptop!!! Yay! I have been (as expected) spending all my spare moments on it sorting and arranging what pictures and music I have. I can't wait until I get to hook it up to my brother's computer and get all the stuff I've been dumping on that in the mean time. Should be awsome!

No comments: