Thursday, June 07, 2007

the silence like unto death has lifted

I am finally back from the land of Uz to the land of blogs. It has been a long time for me not to have posted my ponderings, pictures, and quotes and I have many to share but I think that they will come out bit by bit as I process them. For now I think I shall keep this short and say that I have had many experiences that have changed me in many ways and I am looking forward to a summer filled with 'normal' activities in which I can chew over my abnormal ones and see what to make of them.
When I left this beautiful country everything was brown and on my return all the leaves have popped out and things are in bloom. It is a beautiful picture of what can happen in a short time with a little sun and water. It encourages me in my prayers for that sun and water in my new friends' lives.

No comments: